Fire in building spreads to Milton fireworks stand

Milton, Washington (AP) July 2011

Fire officials say a fire in an abandoned smoke shop ignited a Milton, Wash., fireworks stand a few feet away.

KOMO-TV reports the Indian Smoke Shop burst into flames at about 10:15 a.m. Fireworks are sold from a converted trailer next door to the vacant shop.

The stand was closed at the time of the fire and there were no reports of injuries.

The smoke shop and fireworks stand are located on two acres of Puyallup tribal land.




0
0
0